May's issue of the ever popular DIY Investor Magazine is now avaialble to read on thier website.
In this issue:
- Thirteen months MOT’
- Mini-bond, max risk?
- Optimistic investing in a challenging market
- The great debate: Active and passive funds
- Absolute return funds: Managing risk
- Is there a piece missing from your portfolio?
- The ABC of Junior ISAs
- Underestimating the cost of living in retirement
- Time to return to financials?
- Sell in May? Stockmarket Almanac
- More openness and visibility please
- The anatomy of a good company
- Shareholders act to avert climate catastrophe
- Why should investors consider specialist REITS?
- How to value shares
- Good news, bad news and walls of worry
- The bonds that have not come in from the cold