When dealing for you a stockbroker will usually trade on a Regulated Market or Multilateral Trading Facility but there may be occasions when they are able to achieve a similar or better result for you by dealing ‘off market’ with a market participant or ‘Systematic Internaliser.’

In this case they require your Prior Express Consent.